The same ultra glam mink false eyelashes, once available only to celebrities for €250.00 to €1000.00, are now available to you at a fraction of the cost!
Lighter, softer, and more flexible than synthetic false eyelashes.
These mink falsies instantly intensify your eyes in preparation for a highly dramatic red carpet event, for everyday wear, or just for fun.
- Handmade, Sterilized, & Hypo-allergenic
- Gently brushes & harvested cruelty-free Siberian Mink Hair
- 100% AUTHENTIC
- Can be worn up to 20 times with proper care
Please note: due to the cosmetic nature of these strip lashes, we can not accept returns once the product is opened or used. We encourage you to contact us with your questions before purchasing.
If you are new to self-application, we suggest practicing with standard strip lashes first. This is an excellent and cost effective way to fine tune your self-application skills. Mink Strip Eyelashes should be treated with care. Just as you would not bathe or sleep in a mink coat, Mink Strip Eyelashes should not come into contact with water and should be removed and stored properly nightly before sleep.
How to Apply:
1) Gently curl your lashes with eyelash curler if necessary.
2) Dab on a thin line of the adhesive to the lash band.
3)Allow the adhesive to set to a tacky state. (5-10 seconds)
4) Press on the lash band from the inner to outer corners of your eyes, placing as close to your natural lash line as possible. Hold them firmly in place until adhesive is set.
How to Remove:
1) [Optional] Apply some water-based makeup remover with q-tip to the lashline. Allowing it to soak for several seconds. Take a corner of the lash band and gently pull off the lashes.
2) Use fingers and tweezers to carefully pull off any glue residue.
3) Store mink eyelashes on the platform in the original container to maintain shape until next use.